Go ahead. Indulge yourself.
Book your treatment online now.
Whatever heavenly experience you desire, you are sure to be left feeling refreshed, relaxed & revitalized.Make a booking
Spa Etiquette and Policies
Booking in advance is recommended.
- Kindly arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment/s to allow time for you to change. If you are new to our Spa you will also be required to complete our Pre-Consultation form.
- Right of admission is reserved. We reserve the right to deny access to any person we deem to be acting in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
- Guests younger than 16 years must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the treatment.
- Junior Bliss treatments (where available) are designed specifically for children aged between 5 -16 years.
- Ensure cellular/mobile phones are switched off during treatments.
- Swimming costume must be worn when using the sauna, steam room or Jacuzzi (where these facilities are available).
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Products purchased are not refundable.
- Treatments and the use of Body Bliss Day Spa facilities are at the client’s own risk. Body Bliss Day Spa will not be held liable for any adverse reactions during or after treatment, or any other injury suffered on the premises.
- Body Bliss Day Spa will not be held liable for the loss or damage to any property of the client. Personal items should be safely stored in private units or the lockers provided.
Cancellations and Late Arrival
Body Bliss Day Spa reserves the right to charge in full for appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice and no-shows. Should cancellation/rescheduling not be made in time, the full treatment fee will apply. Late arrival will result in a reduction of treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
The services offered are not a substitute for medical care. Any information provided by the therapist is for educational purposes only and not diagnostically prescriptive in nature.
Consent to Treatment of Minor (if under 18 years of age, parent/guardian must consent): The parent/guardian of a minor will be required to sign consent prior to treatment, authorising the Body Bliss therapist to administer massage, bodywork or somatic techniques to their child or dependent, as agreed at time of treatment.